NOTE: All study rooms are unavailable while the Library is physically closed from 3/17 to 4/6. Most Library services are available remotely. Contact Library staff via email if you need assistance. Thank you.
Many students need to use the study rooms. We expect reservations to be made in good faith, using real names and without attempts to contravene the spirit of the two hour per-person booking rules.
- Room reservations for study rooms may only be made by students.
- Reservations are available in 1 hour blocks of time. Students may reserve a maximum of 2 blocks of time each day.
- Reservations require a tu.edu email address.
- If a study room is not reserved, it is available on a first come first serve basis.
- Use of a group study room requires continuous occupancy. Items left unattended in a group study room for 15 minutes or more may be removed by a Library staff member so that the room can be used by other students. Items removed from a study room by a library staff member can be claimed at the Library circulation desk.